Z20 features two 11m2 collectors, mounted on a dual axis tracker that concentrates incoming solar power onto a receiver. The receiver consists of a multi junction PV coupled to heat exchanger that converts concentrated solar flux into electrical power (A) and thermal power (B).
(A) DC electrical power from the PV cells is converted to AC power and fed to the grid.
(B) Thermal energy is pumped through a closed loop system to the various users and applications.
• Combined Heat and Power (CHP) generation
• Lowest cost per watt
• Industry highest combined efficiency of >72%
• Shortest possible return on investment
• Most suitable for hot climates
• Modular installations
• System design for easy upgrade - Multi Junction PV
is the most progressing solar technology
• Best space utilization of land
• Proven field performance